Monday 30 August 2010

Over 40 pts profit on my back bets this month so far

Hope you are all having a great bank holiday weekend.

I am sure if you are a regular follower of me at http://www.racingprofits.net that you will know how

well we are doing this month on my personal back selections. Over +40 pts profit for August.

As normal in Betting On Horse Racing we have had some slow weeks and some fantastic weeks of profit, this is all part of it - but those who have been with me for the past few months have made some nice profits on the back bets and I have also shared my own personal lay system with you. If you have also adopted my trading strategy you will have nearly doubled your bank again this month.

I have a few places left on the September mailing list, so if you want to really start making money and have not yet taken the plunge then email me on richard@racingprofits.net and get on that September list. I will be capping it at 30 places as usual - to allow me to work with each person on an individual basis aswell as a group.

Talk soon,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment