Friday 8 April 2011

Don't Forget To Check Out My Grand National Horses Shortlist On Saturday Before You Make Your Bet !!

Evening All,

Just a quick reminder that I will be putting up my short list of selections for the John Smith's Grand National
on www.racingprofits.net tomorrow morning at around 11am.

If you have'nt had chance to watch the video I put up on You Tube yet then you can see it here:

Please leave a comment and "like" - would be much appreciated.

Well what a day today for my email subscribers - our selection Topolski was advised at 5/1 this morning as a 2pts each way bet and duly obliged,
putting his useful flat form to work on the run in from the last to win. A nice +13 pts profit to finish the week.

Don't forget - if you subscribe to the email service for April - I am offering May for Free. As I am away for a couple of weeks in Australia.

If you want any further information please feel free to contact me on richard@racingprofits.net .

Have a great Grand National tomorrow,

Talk soon,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment